Apparently, I do eat. Its funny. By the way I look, people often perceive that I have eating disorder. But I do eat. And I'm not so skinny. I am actually chubby. Wait, does that make me have ED? I think I used to have it. Until I got gastric problems and it made me feel like shit. Until I grew to be really hairy, until my body rejected the food. But I don't think I have it now. Look, I'm eating 6 times a day. I cook my own food! I even do customization on my food. See how obsessed I am in DIY. Yesterday I went to the extent of boiling my own stock from scratch (prawn shells, garlic, onions and carrots-boil for 2 fuckin hours!) and pounding my own peppercorns instead of using the ready-made ones. Today, I made Spacecakes from Hell (of course without the _______). My version of spacecake looks like this
My family don't get it why I bake these muffins. They don't get it why I have to make my food look so toxic and weird.
I just think everything could be abit more fun. I nearly silk screen my own pancakes. Anyway, I'm going to post a tutorial on these muffins because my friends RaVe AbOuT It yA'll. Its actually really easy, easier if you use Betty Crocker pre-mix Yellow Cake but life is less meaningful if you use Betty Crocker.
Basic Yellow Cake
- 1 3/4 Mug of Plain flour, sifted
- 1 Mug of sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 Mug of milk
- 1/2 Mug of sweet condensed milk
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 Mug vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavour
- Set oven to 190 degree celcius.
- Mix part A together in one container and mix part B together in another container.
- Add in part B to part A.....and then stir.
- So now you got a basic yellow cake batter. Divide them into 3 parts if you want 3 colours. 100 parts if you want 100 colours. I got like 4 or 5 colours.
Bake for 20mins.